On May 24, 2011, at 4:49 AM, Nate Coraor wrote:

> Shantanu Pavgi wrote:
>>
>> I am looking at options to configure settings such as wall-time, memory, and
>> number of cores etc. for each tool and wondering if this can be done using
>> multiple cluster  job runner configurations. Is it possible to define
>> multiple cluster job runner configurations for each tool? In the
>> universe_wsgi.ini file it is mentioned that individual per-tool job runners
>> can be specified, however I don't see any example other than
>> 'default_cluster_job_runner'. So is there any key-value syntax for defining
>> it in the ini file? I appreciate any comments or suggestions regarding this
>> issue.
>
> Hi Shantanu,
>
> Please have a look at the examples in the [galaxy:tool_runners] section
> at the bottom of universe_wsgi.ini and let us know if this suits your
> needs.

Yes, that should work for me.

I was wondering if I need to define job runners first and then specify it for
each tool: e.g.
{{{
$job_runner_one = drmaa:// -V /
$job_runner_two = drmaa:// -V -l h_rt=00:10:00 /
$galaxy_tool_one = $job_runner_one
}}}

But current configuration syntax should work. Thanks for the help.

--
Shantanu.