Shantanu Pavgi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have started galaxy daemon using 'reload' option. I am wondering if there
> is a command to print currently used configuration values in the
> universe_wsgi.ini file. It may help verify that configuration changes were
> reloaded.

Hi Shantanu,

Not directly, although if you do something in the interface that
generates a traceback, the configuration will be visible in the browser
(if use_interactive = True) or the log/terminal (if False).

A controller method like:

    @web.expose
    def explode( self, trans ):
        raise Exception( "boom" )

in lib/galaxy/web/controllers/root.py would be accessible at:

  http://example.org/root/explode

And would cause a traceback that should include the configuration.

--nate