icho...@illumina.com wrote:
> Have you made any additional progress on implimenting "running DRMAA(sge)
> jobs as different user" (i.e. selecting which user)? Also, have you found a
> way to integrate Linux usernames with Galaxy user names?

Hi Ilya,

This was a topic of much interest at the community conference and the
subject of Paul Smith's lightning talk.  I believe he's going to be
working on it, but the Galaxy development team will also be addressing
it in the next month or two as well.

I am planning to open a thread on the development list sometime this
week to get feedback on how to resolve some of the lingering problems
that arise from implementing this.

--nate