Hi Nate,

I was able to finally track down the login issue.  It had to do with the
following setting in my universe_wsgi.ini:
*
*
*cookie_path = /galaxy*

Removing this out fixed the problem and I should be fine leaving it out out
since I don't need to run more than one instance of Galaxy.  I probably
shouldn't have had this setting in the first place, though I'm not exactly
sure what this caused the problem.

Anyways, thanks for all the help tracking these issues down.

-Matt