After following the instructions in the wiki for setting up scaling/load
balancing, I was testing out submitting a job and got this error when trying to
pull data from USCS Main:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/galaxy-dist/tools/data_source/data_source.py", line 6, in
    from galaxy.util import gzip_magic
  File "/usr/local/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/util/__init__.py", line 20, in
    pkg_resources.require( 'docutils' )
  File "/usr/local/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/eggs/__init__.py", line 400, in
require
    c = Crate()
  File "/usr/local/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/eggs/__init__.py", line 259, in
__init__
    self.galaxy_config = GalaxyConfig()
  File "/usr/local/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/eggs/__init__.py", line 358, in
__init__
    raise Exception( "error: unable to read Galaxy config from %s" %
GalaxyConfig.config_file )
Exception: error: unable to read Galaxy config from /usr/local/galaxy-dist/0

I'm running Galaxy on a RHEL6 server and I have one web server and one runner
set up using Apache as a proxy server.

Thanks,
Brian