Dear all,

for our galaxy setup I have to use an SMTP server which requires
authentication. Since I didn't find any documentation about galaxy's
capabilities in that regard, I'd like to ask you either for pointers or
a hint, if and how this can be handled.

For the smtp_server variable in universe_wsgi.ini I saw that people used
either a hostname or the path to a sendmail binary. Is something like
user:p...@smtpserver.organisation.org possible as well?

Cheers,
Holger

--