Hi,

Since I haven't updated Galaxy for a while now I don't know if it was actually fixed but I had issues with my default-selected checkboxes:

When I deselected them, the value sent in the query remained as if they were still selected. Even when I re-ran the job, all the checkboxes were selected as if I never deselected them.

Therefore, in lib/galaxy/web/form_builder.py

I changed:
105 return '<input type="checkbox" id="%s" name="%s" value="true"%s%s><input type="hidden" name="%s%s" value="true"%s>' \

for:
105 return '<input type="checkbox" id="%s" name="%s" value="true"%s%s><input type="hidden" name="%s%s" value="false"%s>' \

And it works fine now :)

Cheers,
L-A