I can only see the usage of the <when> tag into the <outputs>
to change format, is that correct ?

I tryed :
 <outputs>
   <data name="log" format="txt" />
      <data name="output" format="input">
<when input="clean_pairends.clean_pairends_select" value="y" format="interval"/>
      </data>
 </outputs>

but even if the option is not selected, I have 2 outputs !

Am I missing something with the <when> tag ? Because it looks to me
that it is pretty limited to the change_format tag, isn't it ?

thx for your answers,
Jerome