On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 9:59 PM, Jim Johnson <johns...@umn.edu> wrote:

> It went into galaxy-central:
>
> $ hg log -pr 5082
> changeset:   5082:a86e1fa82a89
> user:        Kanwei Li <kan...@gmail.com>
> date:        Thu Feb 17 15:35:07 2011 -0500
> summary:     Add a "format_source" attribute to the ToolConfig output data
> element [JJ Johnson]. Closes #470

> And I should have put an example in:
> https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/wiki/ToolConfigSyntax

Oh right - better late than never ;)

On the bright side because this commit was a while ago, it has
already been included in the stable Galaxy releases.

Thanks for this, I can think of several of my own tools where this
will work much more cleanly than the current solution using
<change_format> and <when>.

Regards,