Hi all,

I just updated our development machine to the latest from galaxy-central,
and it broke:

$ ./run.sh
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/pjcock/repositories/galaxy-central/lib/galaxy/web/buildapp.py",
line 81, in app_factory
    from galaxy.app import UniverseApplication
  File "/home/pjcock/repositories/galaxy-central/lib/galaxy/app.py",
line 11, in <module>
    from galaxy.tools.imp_exp import load_history_imp_exp_tools
  File
"/home/pjcock/repositories/galaxy-central/lib/galaxy/tools/imp_exp/__init__.py",
line 6, in <module>
    from galaxy.web.base.controller import UsesHistory
  File
"/home/pjcock/repositories/galaxy-central/lib/galaxy/web/base/controller.py",
line 12, in <module>
    from galaxy.visualization.tracks.data_providers import get_data_provider
  File
"/home/pjcock/repositories/galaxy-central/lib/galaxy/visualization/tracks/data_providers.py",
line 16, in <module>
    from bx.arrays.array_tree import FileArrayTreeDict
  File "numpy.pxd", line 119, in init bx.arrays.array_tree
(lib/bx/arrays/array_tree.c:11323)
ValueError: numpy.dtype does not appear to be the correct type object

I checked I had the latest numpy and bx_python egg files by removing them,
Galaxy downloaded the same ones:

bx_python-0.7.0_494c2d1d68b3-py2.6-linux-x86_64-ucs2.egg
numpy-1.6.0-py2.6-linux-x86_64-ucs2.egg

This is a 64 bit Linux machine. Any ideas what might be wrong? I'm guessing
some Pyrex or Cython extension module in an egg file needs recompiling.

Note there is a system level install of NumPy 1.4.1 on this machine, but
I believe the egg is used in preference?