Hello there

I am working on getting galaxy to work with the slurm queuing system.
I think i have solved the slurm part of the problem (submit, status,
running etc), but some local problems still exist. Our site is using
the modules system (http://modules.sourceforge.net/) to handle
software, and there are some kinks to work out with that, but as far
as i can see, the slurm is working.

It is still a work in progress, but i think it could be useful for
other people who are trying to do the same thing. All the adaptations
are at the moment very specific for our site, but I hope to make it
possible to integrate it with the vanilla galaxy.

I have a short description of what i have done at this blog:

https://www.uppnex.uu.se/blog/26/galaxy-uppmax

A bitbucket for the code can be found here:

https://bitbucket.org/dahlo/galaxy-central

Best regards
Martin Dahlö
---