Le 17/06/2011 16:50, Nate Coraor a écrit :
Louise-Amélie Schmitt wrote:
Ok, again sorry for being an idiot.

I just had to modify the Apache .conf file related to Galaxy.

For the time being I allowed everyone on the API (since it's not
accessible via the Internet it's allright) so the "all" will
eventually be changed but here is what I added in the file:

<Location /galaxy-dev>
         AuthName "Galaxy (development)"
         AuthType Basic
         AuthBasicProvider ldap
         AuthLDAPURL "ldap://ocs.embl.org/cn=Users,dc=embl,dc=org?uid";
         AuthzLDAPAuthoritative off
         Require valid-user
</Location>
<Location /galaxy-dev/api>
         AuthName "Galaxy (API)"
         AuthType Basic
         AuthBasicProvider ldap
         AuthLDAPURL "ldap://ocs.embl.org/cn=Users,dc=embl,dc=org?uid";
         AuthzLDAPAuthoritative off
         Satisfy any
         Allow from all
</Location>
Hi L-A,

I was about to reply, but you figured it out just in time.  This is not
inherently unsafe since everything behind the /api route requires an API
key.

--nate

Ok, I'll leave it like that then, thanks!

L-A
L-A