Hi,

Sorry for complaining or sounding ungrateful,
but before you push the new "Delete and remove datasets from disk" to
galaxy-dist, can you make it optional (with enable/disable in
universe_wsgi.ini) ?
Or at the very least, add a big warning and a confirmation message box before
actually deleting the datasets ?

This feature is going to be a support problem - users won't easily tell the
difference between "delete" and "delete and remove" (trust me, they won't, even
though for you it's the most obvious difference in the world) - then they'll
come asking to somehow restore those files (since I guess you don't actually
delete them immediately from the disk, right) ?

That is, if users actually delete histories, which I still think they rarely do.

Thanks,
 -gordon