Hi,

I'm working on an local installation of galaxy using torque with drmaa (the pbs-torque scramble failed). The torque-drmaa works fine so far, except for one issue.

I'd like to specify some tool-dependent requirements from the tool_runners section in universe.wsgi.ini. For now I've been testing it with the setting below to have global native arguments :

default_cluster_job_runner =  drmaa://-l mem=4gb:nodes=1:ppn=6/

This should request 4gb of memory on a single node with 6 threads, but these requests are ignored. They are not listed on 'qstat -R' and more simultaneous jobs than possible are started if the requirements were taken into account. What am I missing here?

Best regards,

Geert Vandeweyer