Hi Ravi,
CloudMan does handle the updates but it is not necessarily automatic.
Namely, once you create a Galaxy CloudMan instance, the settings and tool
versions used at that version will remain the same. If/when we release an
official update for Galaxy and/or tools, it is possible to point your
instance to use the updated versions by manually editing instance's
configuration files. We handle the updates this way because it ensures
complete reproducibility of results.
As far as the frequency of updates - we don't have a strict schedule but, on
average, Galaxy gets updated about once a month and tools get updated after
there has been enough new tool versions released to warrant an update. This
can be changed though. Also, you can perform your own updates to the tools
and it is possible to persist those changes.

Enis