On Jun 22, 2011, at 4:41 PM, Shantanu Pavgi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have setup 'user_library_import_dir' to allow non-admin users to import
> data libraries. The configured directory contains subdirectories with
> galaxy-login (email) name. I couldn't figure out how to view these files in
> galaxy web interface though. Any help?  Also, what filesystem permissions are
> needed for user_library_import_dir and library_import_dir (admin accessible)?

Found it in web interface - 'upload directory of files' option within data
library.

Can someone help me with the filesystem permissions? For ftp_upload_dir it
seems like galaxy needs rw access on subdirectories and it deletes files that
are imported from ftp directories. Do we need similar set of permissions for
library_import_dir and user_library_import_dir?

Shantanu.