Hi,

In the last section of
https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/wiki/ToolsMultipleOutput,
"Number of output datasets cannot be determined until tool run", it should
be updated that the new additional datasets file format actually has a sixth
part at the end where you can set the database attribute of the output
dataset:

"%s_%s_%s_%s_%s_%s" % ( 'primary', output1.id, name, 'visible', file_type,
database )

I accidentally discovered this even though I didn't want to set the database
attribute because I have some custom datatypes defined and my datatype
extension names have underscores in them :) which causes Galaxy to think
that the part of my extension names string after the underscore is actually
the database name i want to set.

I would recommend not to put underscores in your custom datatype extension
names :)

-Leandro