Dear all,
I'm trying to use the tool assembly statistics in the 'PacBio/Illumina Assembly' section but I have the following error message:
/Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/galaxy/galaxy_dist/tools/ilmn_pacbio/assembly_stats.py", line 7, in <module>
from pbpy.io.FastaIO import FastaEntry, SimpleFastaReader
ImportError: No module named pbpy.io.FastaIO
/
Can someone tell me where to find the module pbpy, I couldn't find this information in the Galaxy wiki.
Thanks in advance/,
/Yann/
/