hi,

no, i found that just later and that solved the problem. i wanted to cancel
my question .. but too late.
anyway i managed to put my 35Gb fastq files on galaxy and i am transforming
it whith the fastq groomer.

any idea about the other problem (upload using url)? which stopped at 155Mb
with no error?

thx again
colin

--