Hi,

We are a small lab and we would like to use galaxy to do our analysis.
However we have a very large amount of data that is stored on several
machines and that we cannot afford to duplicate. Our galaxy server is
set up on a different machine. We are looking for a way to use our
remote data inside galaxy without copying it locally. Any ideas/hints?

Thanks,

Caroline