Hello everyone,
we have a problem with one of our selfwritten tools.
We have a tool, that compares sequence with a database.
The List of the available databases is  loaded from a .txt file.

One of our other tools, manages that a new database is
added to the .txt file. But Galaxy doesn't recognize the change.

It would be nice if someone could give us an advice.

Best regards

Paul K. Deuster
@ Technische Hochschule Mittelhessen