Van: galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu [galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu]
namens Admins de Galaxy [galaxy.at.thm....@googlemail.com]
Verzonden: woensdag 29 juni 2011 10:20
Aan: galaxy-...@bx.psu.edu
Onderwerp: [galaxy-dev] Refreshing/Reloading Files

Hello everyone,
we have a problem with one of our selfwritten tools.
We have a tool, that compares sequence with a database.
The List of the available databases is  loaded from a .txt file.

One of our other tools, manages that a new database is
added to the .txt file. But Galaxy doesn't recognize the change.

It would be nice if someone could give us an advice.

Best regards

Paul K. Deuster
@ Technische Hochschule Mittelhessen