Hello all,
I have two related questions about getting data from the Galaxy History.
I installed `galaxy in my server, I did some data analyses and now i want
the resulting data back.

But I am facing two problems:

1/ I just try to use the download button. If i do it with the button (or
with curl or wget), i get the following error:
<h1>Proxy Error</h1>
response from an upstream server.<br />
The proxy server could not handle the request <em><a

any ideas? Does I am suppose to modify the universe_wsgi.ini?

2/ In fact, i would prefer to just copy the result on the same server (no
need to use the network). Something similar that what is used to add data to
the datalibrary. Is it a way to just copy data from within galaxy to some
given place in the same server?

thank you
colin
--