Hello Shashi,

In 'universe_wsgi.ini' there is a setting for this. Default is False, but to require login, change to True.

https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-dist/src/720455407d1c/universe_wsgi.ini.sample

# -- Users and Security

< more stuff>

# Force everyone to log in (disable anonymous access).
#require_login = False

Hopefully this helps,

Best,

Jen