Hello Glen,

The "directory of files" upload to history(ies) UI has been redesigned since you wrote. The latest distribution would have this incorporated. If you find that after the upgrade you are still having problems, please let us know,

Thank you for your patience while we resolved the issue,

Best,

Jen
Galaxy team