Hi,

I am creating a tool that provides the user with different input options based on the format of the input file. I have a conditional statement:

<conditional name="fType">
<param name="file_type" type="select"  label="Input File Type">
                <option value="1">Type1</option>
                <option value="2">Type2</option>
                <option value="3">Type3</option>
</param>
<when value="1">
etc.....

There is overlap between the options available for each file type and type1 and type 2 have identical options. Is there a way to avoid repetition under each <when> tag?

For instance, I tried <when value="1,2"> but this doesn't work.

I also want to send the file type to the program "--ftype $fType.file_type" so I want the values in each option tag to be unique.

Thanks for any help
Shaun

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.