Hi,

Is it possible to add the qseq2fastq tool developed by vipints (found under
repositories) to the Galaxy web portal (the central server, not my own instance
of Galaxy)? I believe this would be a popular tool used by many Illumina users?

Best Regards,

Mete Civelek

IMPORTANT WARNING: This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the
use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain
information that is privileged and confidential. You, the recipient, are
obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner.
Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject
you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the intended recipient,
please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your
computer.