Hi Galaxy team,

I am experiencing a problem with visualizing my BAM files through Trackster
at my Galaxy instance. Please find the attached image along with this mail.
>From the log file I am not seeing any clues about the error message which is

displayed on my browser page (A dependency (bai) was in an error state.)

I updated my instance recently, It will be great if you can help me on the
same.

Thanks in advance,
Vipin
Friedrich Miescher Laboratory