Hi all,

by default I let my tools produce ("the old way") a logfile of the console and
additional running statistics. This is convenient at tool setup and
ocassionally for troubleshooting. Anyway I would like to make the corresponding
history item hidden. I tried including hidden="true" in the output tag but that
does not make any difference.

Is this possible at all or only applicable to running workflows?

Any pointers appreciated.
Alex