In our local instance (central version) up to changeset (June 28th) I noticed
in the admin panel to manage jobs some odd behaviour;
When I set the update Jobs cutoff on 10 seconds and press refresh.... the item
below (administrative Job Lock) is also activated and new jobs are locked.
Is that a planned feature, a bug or is something wrong in our local instance.
Another refresh toggles it back to normal.

Alex