Hello -

We haven't forgotten about these suggestions and still plan on working a least a few of them (Kelly would know more). I decided to put them into a bitbucket ticket for easier tracking: http://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/issue/601

Many thanks, as always, for the feedback!

Best,

Jen
Galaxy team