> Yes, all BAM fails are failing with the same error message. Before updating
> my
> instance I did not try to visualize through Trackster. Samtools path are
> available to
> Galaxy. I am not seeing any error/warning message in my log file.

Try this in the main interface:

(1) click the pencil on a BAM dataset;
(2) try converting from BAM to BAI;

If the conversion failed, you should receive an informative error message about
why it's failing. Once you get this conversion to pass, you should be able to
visualize your BAM dataset in Trackster.

Let us know if you're still having trouble.

Best,
J.