Hi,

In our local galaxy install (currently revision 50e249442c5a) we are seeing few
output datasets as 'empty' in the galaxy web interface. The actual file size on
the filesystem is ~ 4GB. These 'empty' files can be downloaded by clicking on
download/view icons, however they can't be imported in other workflows. I
looked into the database and figured out that file_size column value for
corresponding dataset id is zero. I am guessing that's why it is being shown as
empty in the web interface. Any suggestions on how to resolve this will be
helpful.

Shantanu.