Hi Galaxy team,

I created a new repository on the tool shed called "test", I wanted to see what steps were required to publish a tool before I go ahead and release the production version. I then tried to change the name of the repository and got a server error.

When I search for test, try to navigate to 2nd page of the repository list or view my own repositories the server error occurs.

Apologies if I broke it...

On a side note, I did not see an option to delete a created repository. Also, my test repository went live straight away. Would it make sense to be able to create a repository and load files then have a publish button for when you choose to release.

Thanks
Shaun

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.