Chaolin,

No, unfortunately there isn't a safe way to determine datasets that have not
been accessed for a period of time.  A timestamp is logged for creation and
updates, but not for regular access.  We have recently added features that make
it more obvious how much space datasets and histories are taking up, however,
and user quotas are also forthcoming which should also help administrators
manage disk usage.

Thanks for using Galaxy!

-Dannon