Greetings,

We installed Galaxy at JCVI for internal user but we are discovering that we
are missing lots of third party tools/dependencies. My question; is there any
script/tool that we can use to checks for all Galaxy dependency software.

Also is there any test suite that you guys use to make sure there are no major
issues before release. If yes then we can use that test suite to verify our
local install and identify any missing dependencies.

Thanks again in advance.

Regards,
 Indresh Singh
  J. Craig Venter Institute(JCVI)