Hello All,

We have Galaxy behind an apache proxy, and apache is taking care of the authentication. If I want to enable exporting workflows and histories to other galaxy instances do I just need to disable the authentication checks for locations "/history/export_archive" and "/workflow/for_direct_import"? I assume this wouldn't also open a hole that would allow unpublished workflows or histories to be accessed by others (at my institution or else wise), is this correct?

Thanks for your time,
-John

John Chilton
Software Developer
University of Minnesota Supercomputing Institute
Office: 612-625-0917
Cell: 612-226-9223
E-Mail: chil...@msi.umn.edu