I recently created a new repository in the galaxy tool shed for the cutadapt tool and "imported" my old hg repository into it. However, it doesn't seem to be picking up the metadata correctly. Does this take time, or is there something I need to do to get the metadata generated correctly? Also, any suggestions on how to organize the files in the repository are welcome. Thanks.

--
Lance Parsons - Scientific Programmer
134 Carl C. Icahn Laboratory