Hello Lance,

It looks like the repository metadata was successfully generated.  Normally
this should take no more than a few seconds, but the server hosting our tool
shed sometimes gets bogged down with other cpu intensive processes, so on some
occasions, things don't work as expected.  We're working to resolve this
problem.

Your choice for organizing the files looks good.

Thanks for sharing your tool on the tool shed, and let us know if you come
across any other issues.

Greg Von Kuster

On Jul 22, 2011, at 11:37 AM, Lance Parsons wrote:

> I recently created a new repository in the galaxy tool shed for the cutadapt
> tool and "imported" my old hg repository into it.  However, it doesn't seem
> to be picking up the metadata correctly.  Does this take time, or is there
> something I need to do to get the metadata generated correctly?  Also, any
> suggestions on how to organize the files in the repository are welcome.
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Lance Parsons - Scientific Programmer
> 134 Carl C. Icahn Laboratory
> Lewis-Sigler Institute for Integrative Genomics
> Princeton University

Greg Von Kuster
Galaxy Development Team
g...@bx.psu.edu