Hi,

Is there a way to organize related histories together into a "project" or
folder?

I realize in a lot of cases, a pipeline is designed for processing of a single
sample, while a study typically consists of multiple samples that go through
the same processing. They are then put together for more downstream analysis.
It seems to me that it would be logical to put the processing of each
individual file into a history, and the combined analysis into another, which
would be bundled together.  I, and other users here have a growing list of
histories, and it is becoming more and more difficult to organize them ...

Thanks!

Chaolin