Hello Indresh,

Apologies for the delay in reply, please see below:

On 7/13/11 1:55 PM, Singh, Indresh wrote:
Greetings,

We installed Galaxy at JCVI for internal user but we are discovering
that we are missing lots of third party tools/dependencies. My question;
is there any script/tool that we can use to checks for all Galaxy
dependency software.

Help with installing 3rd party tools can be found at:
https://bitbucket.org/afgane/mi-deployment/

Also is there any test suite that you guys use to make sure there are no
major issues before release. If yes then we can use that test suite to
verify our local install and identify any missing dependencies.

Yes, the functional test suite is designed to do this sort of checking:

%sh run_functional_tests.sh

Thanks for using Galaxy!

Best,
Jen