On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 2:14 PM, shashi shekhar <meshash...@gmail.com>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>>  I have added separate job runner in my galaxy instance.  So far it was
>>> running successfully from many months.
>>> Now its giving error as below  and i am unable to trace it. Please
>>> suggest.
>>>
>>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>> OperationalError: (OperationalError) database is locked None None
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Shashi

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 2:42 PM, shashi shekhar <meshash...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am using sqlite database .

I think that to avoid this database problem you will have to move to
PostgreSQL (which is what the Galaxy team recommend), or possibly
MySQL (not sure what the downsides are). This might be hard if you
already have a number of users and datafiles.

I've CC'd the list again so hopefully Nate or one of the other Galaxy
Devs can confirm this.