Hello all,

I'm working on a local instance of Galaxy at George Mason University. We'd
been looking into integrating Qiime and I've found the toolkit very helpful,
thanks! I did have one question, though: would you mind uploading the
tool_conf file or chunk of text with the qiime functions in it? This would
be helpful to myself, as well as others interested in the toolkit!

Thank you,

Amanda Zuzolo
Bioengineering Major, George Mason University