Hi Greg,

I do see the concern of uploading data through the api but I don't think
filtering on file types is the right solution. It seems to be an issue with
allowing everyone to register. Wouldn't it be better to at least validate
e-mail addresses of new users on the main instance? This would probably
resolve most issues related to unwanted content on the server?

Furthermore I agree with Peter, that if you want to block certain file types
on your own instance, they should be removed from the datatypes_config.xml
and thereby disabling them.

Btw I needed the images for the sample tracking part - e.g. uploading gel
fotos.

Cheers,
Jelle