Hello Mai,

I checked both your name and email against the membership list for galaxy-user and galaxy-dev and didn't find a match. So, you are unsubscribed from the Galaxy managed mailing list. However, there are two things to double check:

1 - are you subscribed under a different email address that forwards to this one?

http://gmod.827538.n3.nabble.com/Galaxy-f829901.html

Hopefully one of these helps!

Best,

Jen