Hi

In my galaxy instance, whatever jobs i am submitting it goes into queued
state.
If I restart the server then  the previous submitted jobs state changes to
running. but the newly submitted jobs again goes to queued state.

I am at a loss to understand this behaviour of galaxy and unable to debug
it. The job submission uses a customized runner.
How is it actually goes into the queued state automatically when all the
workers thread are free?
Does galaxy_session table is_valid attribute makes jobs state true?
Or what all places in tables the queued states are getting stored. I can
only see that the jobs table state attribute only stores the state.

The server logs points error here:

galaxy.jobs ERROR 2011-07-29 11:01:28,098 failure running job 2243
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/gwadmin/galaxy-central/lib/galaxy/jobs/__init__.py", line 202,
in __monitor_step
    self.dispatcher.put( JobWrapper( job, self ) )
  File "/home/gwadmin/galaxy-central/lib/galaxy/jobs/__init__.py", line 856,
in put
    self.job_runners[runner_name].put( job_wrapper )
  File "/home/gwadmin/galaxy-central/lib/galaxy/jobs/runners/gw.py", line
375, in put
    job_wrapper.change_state( model.Job.states.QUEUED )
  File "/home/gwadmin/galaxy-central/lib/galaxy/jobs/__init__.py", line 437,
in change_state
    self.sa_session.flush()

Regards
Karuna