Dannon,

"Extract Genomic DNA" tool demands that intervals had set genome build. In my case interval dataset is not persistent, I generate this in "meantime", so after generating this I set genome build to dataset by hand. It's not a problem if you do this in "history pane mode" but in workflow mode it is, basically because it is not possible to set custom genome build as a parameter (external?) for intervals ( can I ?).

all the best,
michal

ps.
Sorry for late answer, It's Summer time :)