From:   Jennifer Jackson <j...@bx.psu.edu>
To:     sohk...@notes.cc.sunysb.edu
Cc:     galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu
Date:   08/09/2011 02:11 PM
Subject:        Re: [galaxy-dev] invalid password

Hello Sohail,

Just as a start, if you have already followed the production server set
up procedures, double check that you are using the email address (and
not the user name) when logging into the UI form.

If that does not solve the admin login issue, is likely that you need to
do some more configuration in the universe_wsgi.ini file. Please see the
sample in your download or at:
http://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/src/1291bc31fec6/universe_wsgi.ini.sample

In particular, this section in universe_wsgi.ini will need to be set up:
# -- Users and Security

Start here:
http://galaxyproject.org/Admin/Get Galaxy

Then see:
http://galaxyproject.org/Admin/Interface
http://galaxyproject.org/Admin/Config/Performance/Production%20Server

The two menu items that are not functioning are covered in the above
configuration documentation or the universe_wsgi.ini.sample comments.

Hopefully this helps,

Best,

Jen
Galaxy team