I'd like to integrate with Galaxy and launch workflows, and I am hoping to
reuse  Galaxy's support for prompting the user for items that are tagged as
being set at runtime. It looks to me that I could load the workflows/run page
in a frame on my app (on the same server) and reuse it.

The problem I'm having is that I don't understand how the parameters for the
input files are encoded. For example, here is one for adding a column to a
dataset:

<select name="22|input" last_selected_value="53">

<option value="53" selected>1: Add column on data 6</option>

</select>

<input type="hidden" name="22|__force_update__input" value="true" />

What are 22 and 53? They don't seem to correspond to dataset IDs.

Is there a way that I can encode data library IDs such that I can submit this
form and have Galaxy run the workflow with the right files in a new history?

Thanks!

John Duddy
Sr. Staff Software Engineer
Illumina, Inc.