John, the prefixes like "22|" are added to the inputs associated with each
step, so that they can be separated back out. In this case, the chunk of HTML
you have pasted likely corresponds to the 22nd step of the workflow.

53 on the other hand should be a dataset id from the current history (unencoded
in this case).